Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ford's Magic Fifth!

Facebook is sort of like potato chips for me. If I have some in the house, I can't just eat a few; I eat the whole bag. Facebook, while a great way to share pics of the kids, dinner, or our weekend activities, tends to consume more free time than I would like. So I temporarily deactivated my account to take a break. But I still want to be able to share photos with family and friends, so I thought I would return to the ol' blog. Hopefully this works just as well.

Ford celebrated his 5th birthday this past Thursday and on Saturday we hosted a dinosaur-themed party at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science. I think all of the kids had fun. I certainly enjoyed the planning and prep. Here are a few shots of the event and a few from our little celebration at the house on Thursday. Enjoy!


























- Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment