Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fall 2012 Family Photo Shoot


Hi everyone! We had some photos taken in November and my intentions were to print photos in time for Christmas but, well, that's not going to happen. But I still want to share these photos with you and I thought I would post them so you could choose which of them you would like.  

If you would like prints, each photo is numbered; just let me know the number (listed below the image) and the size you would like (5x7, 8x10, wallet, etc-- 4x6 is really too small to see the quality of the shot, but I can do that too). 

I will place an order with one of my favorite online sites that makes really great prints--mpix.com--better quality than Shutterfly, Kodak, Walgreens, and those other places. 

There are only 5 different images here, by the way. Each is available in color or black and white.  If you would rather, I can simply choose photos for you, but I never know what sizes people prefer. 

Click on any image to enlarge the photo.

1A

1B 
2A

2B

3A

3B

4A

4B

5A
5B

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

- Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment