Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lots of travel and Emerson turned three months old!

Just a short post to acknowledge Emerson's third "Monthday," which happened right before we left San Fran for Monterey. I love taking these pictures every month and probably like the outtakes as much as the posed ones...




I think Emerson's telling me that she's had enough in these next three shots...

I'm tolerating you, Mom.

But you are testing my patience...

All right, I'm just going to pretend you and your giant camera aren't there.


Here are those outtakes that I love. A certain someone gets to feeling left out and finds his way into the frame, as if I never take pictures of him. Haha. Emerson clearly loves it, though.






My sweet babies.






Happy 3rd Monthday, little E.

- Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment